Saturday, November 29, 2014

Black Friday- 4 Days of Deals

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Holiday.
I know I sure did.

However, I just realized that our Black Friday post that was scheduled never posted, so I SUPER DUPER apologize for the late posting. Hopefully you have singed up for our newsletter or follow us on Facebook so you haven't missed out! 

We are having some great deals, 4 Days of Deals to be exact! 
Each day you can find a new deal posted on the Homepage of our site. 


We are already on Day 3 and it has been awesome! 
Today's Deal is fabulous! 

Every order placed through midnight EST on Sunday November 30th will be entered into a drawing to win a $20 Gift Certificate to the shop. 

Holla! So awesome! 

All you have to do to enter is place an order. Piece of cake, or pie if you still have leftovers. 

I'll be back with with our awesome Cyber Monday deal and our Gift Certificate winner tomorrow!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...