Friday, April 25, 2014

New Fabric Friday

Pin It

Are you ready to see some beautiful fabric???

Here is What's New in the SHOP!


Do you have little girls?  Do they love Unicorns?  Well, you are in good company.  
My little girl is DYING for me to make her something out of this, have any suggestions? 





It is NEVER too early to get started on those Halloween projects!  
And we have all the precuts to get you started!

   


   

 I think my favorite is the Main in Green. I love it to pieces!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Pin It

3 comments:

Fabric Carolina said...

The designs in the fabric looks good,....
barrow fabric

Unknown said...

I love those Halloween fabrics. I am one of those people that will go to a craft store and buy things and then figure out what craft to use them for. Sometimes I end up with fun fabric that I have no idea what to do with.

Elisa Jed | http://www.galafabrics.com

Unknown said...

I am making a baby blanket for my sister and I am so excited to see the range of fabrics. The only hard part is trying to figure out what I want to use. I am thinking that I will use three prints that work well together.

Alena | http://www.ruthsstitchery.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...