Friday, July 19, 2013

New Fabric Friday & Some Housekeeping

I am sooooooooo excited to announce the arrival this collection!


We live in a small town, in Idaho.  And we are cowboys and cowgirls by nature! My son's nursery was cowboy themed, and boy do I wish this adorable collection had been around then!

You've  got your classic reds and browns,

and then these sweet teals and blues,

and the yellows and grays complete the set!

The 10" & 5" Squares should be here next week, but we do have the FAT QUARTER SETS all ready to go!


And now for a little announcement:

I mentioned a week or so ago that we are moving. 
And with moving, comes packing up.

Next WEDNESDAY, JULY 24th will be our last shipment until AUGUST 5th! 
You can still shop around and place orders during that time, but our shipping department will not reopen until August 5th. 

So if you are planning to work on any fabulous projects over the next little while, be sure to get your order in before next Wednesday!

Please email me with any questions at

info@thelittlefabricshop.com

Well, I am off to finish packing.
How do you suggest I pack up thousands of bolts of fabric????

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

petoskystone said...

Good luck with the move!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...