Friday, May 24, 2013

New Fabric Friday

Pin It

School is almost out!  We only have 4 days left and I can't wait for Summer vacation!
And what better way to kick off the start of Summer, then with some Christmas Fabric!

We just added a few more prints to this sweet Christmas collection.  Did you see those Gnomes?
 It's called "I'll be Gnome for Christmas."  I know, it's adorable!




If you are in to a little more traditional Christmas fabric, then Aspen Frost is for you. 
It's gorgeous, classic, and still quite fun. Those precuts are perfect for Christmas quilting. 






 Bonnie & Camille have done it again!  
Love this collection for Summer!


 And we have the prectus to go with it!  Have your tried out those new Moda Precut Hexagons? AWESOME!



Hooty Hoot Returns to Riley Blake Designs



 Hooty Hoot is back for some more fun!  Those owls were a huge hit a few years back when this collection first debuted, and I am sure they will be flying off the shelves again!

And...there are precuts this time!  Whoohoo!
   



Maverick by Lucy Morey for Riley Blake Designs


 Maverick is one of my new favorites for boys!  Finally a collection that is great for little guys, bigger boys, and Daddy's too!  

  

 We have Maverick in Precuts as well HERE

 Also in from Riley Blake Designs....

 Oh my, this collection just makes me want to smile!  Bright, fun and cheerful.  
I love those little hexagons!



Lori Holt is one of my favorite designers from Riley Blake.  Her collections are always, bright, fun and a little bit retro!  She is easily  recognized by her use of red and aqua.  

We are still waiting on a few prints from this collection, but we do have the Layer Cakes in!


And that's a wrap!  
What a week.  Now if I could only find a spot for all this gorgeous fabric.....wish me luck!

Have a great Holiday Weekend. 

**Just a reminder that we will not be shipping Monday, May 27th due to the Memorial Day Holiday.**


Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...