Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Fabric Friday


Call off the search party, I'm back!
Forgive my absence last week, things were a wee bit crazy!
But I promise not to disappoint with all the grogeous-ness that arrived this last week!
Pin ItHere it is!


It is so yummy!  I love the blue and gray combo in the middle.
Mmmmmmm.



We have the Precuts too!  I am finding that the Riley Blake Precuts don't last long, so don't wait too long to get your order in!

 Also in from Riley Blake

Geekly Chic by Amy Adamas


I know, it's too cute for words.  Those mustaches are the perfect size, much tinier than I thought they were going to be, and I LOVE THEM!

New from MODA this week!

Pin It
As I announced on our FACEBOOK page the other day, this is my NEW FAVE!
Those mustards and grays are TDF!!!!!

New Precuts are here too!

AVALON by Fig Tree & Co.
      



   

    

Yardage for both these collections are not due out for another month or so!  I just might have to steel a layer cake of each for my own future projects....they are delish, ladies!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...