Friday, February 22, 2013

New Fabric Friday

You are in for a treat today!

We have gotten in two of the funnest collections for boys this week, both from Riley Blake Designs.



Did your heart skip a beat too? 
I am IN LOVE with anything Nautical right now, and those Mint + Navy + Red color combinations are killing me!

Gray and Citron is so classic and clean.  These will surely go quick!

Did you see the Chevron Wave Prints?  So fun!



I secretly want to hide some of this collection away just for me.
That's how much I love it!




This collection covers it all.  Cars, wagons, trikes....all the essentials for any little dude.  I can see them "cruise'n" around with a blankie out this vibrant collection. 

And there is certainly not a better way to make a blankie than with Precut Squares!


I told ya you were in for a treat!

Now you can spend the weekend dreaming about what fabulous things you could create with these two cute and modern fabric collections!

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...